Unified Planning Work Program
Annual Transportation Planning Program
The Unified Planning Work Program (UPWP) is updated annually to provide citizens and stakeholders the necessary transparency to see about how federal transportation planning funds are being used by the MPO, local governments and transit agencies, and the Tennessee Department of Transportation in order to meet federal metropolitan planning requirements. The UPWP is developed by MPO staff in consultation with partner agencies and input from local citizens and stakeholders. It may be amended to account for changes in funding or project needs.
The MPO's current UPWP, adopted in August 2018, provides over $4 million for planning activities in fiscal year 2019 between October 1, 2018 and September 30, 2019.
Adopted Unified Planning Work Program
Draft UPWP for Fiscal Years 2020-2021A draft Unified Planning Work Program or UPWP is being developed for federal fisal years 2020 and 2021. Suggestions for transportation planning and research activities that can help identify improvements to regional mobility should be sumbitted toÂ firstname.lastname@example.org. Comments on the draft document can be submitted via the link below. The draft document is scheduled to be released for formal public review and comment in June with adoption scheduled for August 21, 2019.
- FY 2019 UPWP, adopted 08.14.17
- FY 2018 UPWP, adopted 08.16.17
- FY 2017 UPWP, adopted 08.17.16
- FY 2016 UPWP, adopted 08.19.15
- FY 2015 UPWP, adopted 08.20.14
- FY 2014 UPWP, adjusted 06.23.14
- FY 2014 UPWP, adopted 08.23.13
- FY 2013 UPWP, amended 06.19.13
- FY 2013 UPWP, adopted 08.15.12
- FY 2012 UPWP, adopted 08.17.11
- FY 2011 UPWP, amended 05.18.11
- FY 2011 UPWP, adopted 09.15.10
- FY 2010 UPWP, amended 02.17.10
- FY 2010 UPWP, adopted 08.19.09
- FY 2009 UPWP, adjusted 03.31.09
Ms. Lou Edwards